Motion on Speedy Medicine Dispensing Robot to give SA Healthcare a shot in the arm
The African National Congress moves without notice: That the House
1) notes that South African healthcare is set for an efficiency boost with a new medicine dispensing robot that will deliver medication in a more convenient and effective way;
2) recalls that the robot, built in partnership with the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research and Right ePharmacy, is being showcased at the Intelligent Manufacturing Systems ManuVation 4.0 Workshop in Pretoria;
3) acknowledges that Right ePharmacy specialises in the design of pharmaceutical products;
4) recognises that the robot features an ability to scan images and barcodes to ensure accuracy; and
5) congratulates the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research and Right ePharmacy for such a breakthrough.